- Academic formation:
- E5 (Double Degree in Law and International Relations) at Universidad Pontificia Comillas (student since September 2018).
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme + Spanish Baccalaureate (2016-2018).
- Spanish (native)
- English (C2) – Grade A in the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).
- French (B2) – 88,50/100 in the Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française (DELF B2).
- Portuguese (native).
- Other events:
- Participant in the IEU Schools Debate Tournament 2018, organized by IE University (April 20-21 2018).
- Participating student in the Erasmus+ Symposium held by the European Union in Genoa, along with students and teachers from Italy, Spain, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands (6-10 november 2017).
- Participant in the CUNEF course “Comunica, Aprende y Emprende” (“Communicate, learn and become and entrepreneur”), with a total time of 25 hours (June 26-30, 2017).
- Best Speaker Award in the Madrid Debating Tournament of 2016 & of 2017.
- Honorable Mention – Global Classrooms International Model United Nations Conference (May 14-16, 2015).
- Creator and adminsitrator of the website “Sterne Archives”, the only website fully devoted to the life and works of artist René Sterne (2016-).
- Creator and administrator of the blog “Blake y Mortimer”, the only blog in Spanish devoted to one of the most classic series of European comics (2012-).