- Diplomacy, geopolitics & public speaking.
- Golf & comics.
- Languages: Spanish (native), English (C2), French (B2), Portuguese (fluent speaker).
- Passionate public speaker, thoughtful listener.
- I work tirelessly until I achieve what I set out to achieve.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme & LOMCE Bachillerato student since 2016.
- Participating student in the Erasmus+ Symposium held by the European Union in Genoa, along with students and teachers from Italy, Spain, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands (6-10 november 2017).
- Best Speaker Award in the Madrid Debating Tournament of 2016 & of 2017.
- Honorable Mention – Global Classrooms International Model United Nations Conference (May 14-16, 2015).
- Grade A – Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- 88,50/100 – Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française (DELF B2).
- Participant in the CUNEF course “Comunica, Aprende y Emprende” (“Communicate, learn and become and entrepreneur”), with a total time of 25 hours and held in June 26-30, 2017.
- Creator, in 2012, of the blog “Blake y Mortimer”, the only blog in Spanish devoted to one of themost classic series of European comics.
- Creator, in 2016, of the website “Sterne Archives”, the only website fully devoted to the life and works of artist René Sterne (1952-2006).
- International family: Portuguese father, Spanish mother, Belgian grandmother, Swiss great grandmother, Angolan uncle, etc.
- Trips: Belgium, Canada, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
- Currently living in Madrid, Spain.