- Spanish Bachillerato & International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme student (2016-).
- Interests: diplomacy, international relations and more.
- Languages: Spanish (native), English (C2), French (B2) and Portuguese (native speaker).
- International family: Portuguese father, Spanish mother, Belgian grandmother, Swiss great grandmother, Angolan uncle, etc.
- Trips: Belgium, Canada, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
- Currently living in Madrid, Spain.
- Participant in the IEU Schools Debate Tournament 2018, organized by IE University (April 20-21 2018).
- Participating student in the Erasmus+ Symposium held by the European Union in Genoa, along with students and teachers from Italy, Spain, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands (6-10 november 2017).
- Participant in the CUNEF course “Comunica, Aprende y Emprende” (“Communicate, learn and become and entrepreneur”), with a total time of 25 hours (June 26-30, 2017).
- Best Speaker Award in the Madrid Debating Tournament of 2016 & of 2017.
- Honorable Mention – Global Classrooms International Model United Nations Conference (May 14-16, 2015).
- Grade A – Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- 88,50/100 – Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française (DELF B2).
- Creator and adminsitrator of the website “Sterne Archives”, the only website fully devoted to the life and works of artist René Sterne (2016-).
- Creator and administrator of the blog “Blake y Mortimer”, the only blog in Spanish devoted to one of the most classic series of European comics (2012-).